Mobile Medical Waste Treatment Container
Many hospitals and clinics do not have the space to carry out the correct disposal of infectious material in-house. Christof Systems’ Wastecontainer provides the ideal solution for such a situation: a fully equipped, compact container (6 m x 2.4 m) containing a combined sinTion and shredTion, by means of which all waste can be sterilised, disinfected, shredded and subsequently disposed of.
This solution is also easy for aid organisations, disaster response services, the military, etc. to implement, providing a highly mobile unit suitable for rapid installation in trouble spots, no matter where these might be. The mobile solution is available in a 20ft standard shipping container.
- Rapid installation in trouble spots
- Easy and quick to start up
- Easy maintenance
- Space saving solution, fully equipped container
- Complete sinTion and shredTion systems
- Mobile and flexible (truck, rail, ship, aircraft)
- Applications for disaster response services, military, etc.
- High construction quality
Mobile Waste Treatment Container
- 1 sinTion
- 1 shredTion
- Air conditioner
- Integrated energy management
- Water softener and booster pump
|Weight:||approx. 4500 kg|
|Power connection:||400 VAC / 50 (60) Hz / 63 A|
|Voltage:||3P + N + PE (400VAC)|
|Sewer connection:||DN 100|
Do You Have Questions?
Mr. Nestler and his team are happy to help informing you about medical waste treatment or about treating protective or single-use equipment.